Monday, August 1, 2011

Children's drawing engraved on glass





Recently a friend wanted to come up with a special gift for her mother's birthday and for it to be from all of her grandkids.
Somehow the two of us came up with this idea and I love how they turned out! Each child was asked to draw their favorite animal, using just one color of pencil or crayon.
Then I sized each drawing to fit onto stemless wine glasses (which are also great juice glasses) and the results are pictured here. The carafe ties it all together and has the phrase, "All creatures great and small".

1 comment:

  1. For my mom’s birthday last year, my sister and I honored her with a customized engraved glass from Unique Custom Products in Colorado. I can’t begin to explain how happy we were with the quality of the print. It was excellent. They paid attention to the finest detail and Mom is so elated with her gift that she flaunts it to all her guests. I definitely recommend them to you. Check their site for their amazing and unique products. http://www.stampworldonline.com/category.aspx?categoryID=426

    ReplyDelete