Tuesday, January 10, 2012

i'm jealous of the jealous curator!

I loooove this!
I am jealous of this blog!! Seriously, I often find myself discovering an artist's work or an innovative business idea and kick myself a little bit.....wow, i wish i had thought of that or done that or whatever... there really are so many dynamic and diverse points of view and that makes our world wonderful, exciting and most of all, inspiring. I just love that this blogger comes right out and says, "jealous". it is perfect, because let's be honest, where there is admiration, there is often a little bit of jealousy sprinkled on top, no?


and in reading this blog, I have discovered this innovative idea...cool art for a great price. plus a good blog name.

and because i have been living under a rock lately, here is this discovery.... how awesome would it be to goto this, um next week? oh well...one day!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, but I try to not to get carried away with the jealousy part, and just appreciate the other, and myself. I am posting new music videos on mu blogs almost every week which you might enjoy. Visit me sometime.

    ReplyDelete