Friday, January 28, 2011

swirly fun love for your valentine



Calligraphy on glass. This is how I first started etching glass and I still love it. I do not use acid, I use a drill and it is very similar to drawing with a pencil...but it is permanent.

These little vases are about 3 or so inches tall and make a perfect gift for your valentine. Just $30, they will be beautiful with an elegant flower perched on top. (I made some paper flowers) The etching is swirly and fun, which makes it prefect for anytime of year, really.

Another plus is that these can be personalized. Add a name, a phrase, a line from a poem (there is not a ton of room, so don't get too crazy...) You can make these your own and have some fun. Just think about conversation hearts or whatever message you'd like to send. Personalized vases are $38.

Currently you can find these at the Decatur Market & Gallery. http://www.decaturgallery.com/
Go by and see the "i love you" vases in person. Other locations will be announced soon and you can always contact me here to order one.

xoxo
Marlis

No comments:

Post a Comment